Q. I lost my ID. How can I check out items or access the databases?


To check out items at the circulation desk without a student ID, you will need another form of photo ID.

In order to access databases from off campus you will have to get a new student ID, and activate the new barcode number at either circulation desk.  You may also activate your barcode by filling out the Contact Us form

  • Last Updated May 21, 2018
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Caitlin McCarthy

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0